Below you'll find lists of all my tops 5s. These cover everything from books to sports, my favorite foods and athletes, and much more. I hope you agree with my choices!
- The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- Swedish Mafia by Lasse Wierup and Matti Larsson
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
- Fast Cash by Jens Lapidus
- Astrid Lindgren’s children’s books
Funniest golfers to play with on tour
- Ian Poulter with caddie
- Justin Rose with caddie
- Rory Sabbatini with caddie
- G-Mac with caddie
- Mark Roe, retired, thank God!
- Björn Borg
- Ingemar Stenmark
- Michael Schumacher
- Roger Federer
- Tiger Woods
- Annika Sörenstam
- Steffi Graf
- Carolina Klüft
- Venus Williams
- Marta Vieira Da Silva
Things that annoy me the most
- Packaging that is impossible to open!
- People who don't keep their word.
- Slow Internet.
- Bad reception on my mobile (can you hear me now?)
- Bad drivers (on the road!)
Best golf courses
- St Andrews (I fell in love for real in 2010!)
- TPC Sawgrass (great risk and reward)
- Augusta (The condition is superb!)
- Majlis course at Emirates GCC Dubai (never get tired of playing it!)
- Golf National (home of 2018 Ryder Cup, great finishing holes! Just don't jump in the water on 18)
Best candy (These are mainly found in Sweden)
- Coke bottles
- Liquorice fish
- Ferrari cars
- Liquorice and raspberry pirates
Best ice creams
- Vanilla chocolate chip
- Mint chocolate chip
- Chocolate chip
- Chocolate (I like chocolate in any shape or form)
Favorite places for a vacation
- Tärnaby (in northern Sweden)
- Formula 1
- Golf (I had to include this!) All the tennis players want to be golf pros and all the golf pros want to be tennis pros!